TERMS OF SERVICE
Your use of the Melicious Bistro mobile application and any services offered by the app is subject to you agreeing to these terms and conditions.
You hereby certify to Melicious Bistro that (i) you are at least 18 years of age and, (ii) if you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of a corporation or entity, that you are duly authorized to bind such corporation or entity.
Registered Materials and License
As a condition to using certain Services, you may required to register. You agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel a user account for any reason and in our sole discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account user ID and password. You are fully and solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately upon learning of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
Use of the Melicious Bistro Services
In connection with your use of the Services, you agree that you will not:
- violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Services
- interfere with or damage any part of the Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use scripts, bots, spiders, or other automated mechanisms to collect information or otherwise interact with the Services without Melicious Bistro’s express written permission;
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including, without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
Termination of Your Use
Melicious Bistro may, in its sole discretion, discontinue or limit your access to any part (or all) of the Services at any time. You agree that Melicious Bistro shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or limitation of your access to, or use of, the Services.
Content provided by Melicious Bistro are the intellectual property and copyrighted work of Melicious Bistro. All rights not expressly granted with respect to the Services and Content are hereby reserved. Melicious Bistro may modify (or cease providing) the Services or Content at any time inMelicious Bistro’s sole discretion.
You agree not to copy, reproduce, sell, transfer, modify, publish, distribute, display, prepare derivative works from, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile or exploit any portion of the Services, our Content, code, or third-party Content without prior written consent from us or, upon our direction, from the respective owner of said material.
Entire Agreement and Modifications to Terms
These terms (with the exception of any content specific terms that may additionally apply) are the entire statement of the terms that govern your use of the services. Melicious Bistro may make changes to these terms from time to time in Melicious Bistro’s sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the services after Melicious Bistro posts or otherwise makes available modified terms will constitute your acceptance of those modified terms.